Generally the overall objective of the organization is to holistically cater for all family members in our communities, irrespective of their religion, gender, tribe, status, or political affiliation among others. The priority areas which the programme specifically addresses are the youth, women empowerment in entrepreneurship skills for initiating income generating activities/projects for sustainable livelihoods. We provide support to OVCs with scholastic materials, feeding, bedding, tuition fees, clothing, care and treatment most especially to those infected with HIV/AIDS. We conduct community outreaches on maternal ans child health care, Malaria prevention and control, personal hygiene ansscourge by providing them with basic needs and support, human rights advocacy the senior citizens who are marginalized, other needy people and the People Living With HIV/AIDS (PLWHAs). Currently we are implementing a Health Care Promotion and Advocacy Project in Mukono Municipality since 2008, in the thematic areas of Reproductive health, HIV/AIDS, hygiene and sanitation, malaria control, nutrition, gender based violence, safe male circumcision funded by Community Integrated Development Initiatives (CIDI) head offices at Muyenga Kampala, a national NGO operating in most parts of Uganda and AMICAALL an international organization
- HIV/AIDS counseling and testing (HCT)
- Voluntary counseling and testing (VCT)
- Safe male circumcision (CMS)
- Provide services in family planning (FP), maternal and child health care (MCH),
- Sexual reproductive health (SRH), gender based violence.
- Elimination of mother to child transmission (EMTCT)
- Condom distribution
- Community mobilization and sensitization on health related issues in educational institutions, community gatherings among others
- Advocacy for improved service delivery by service providers and referral
- Community health based care
- Make interventions on HIV/AIDS combination prevention strategies with most at risk populations (MARPS) such as the commercial sex workers (CSWs), fish folks, youths, boda boda riders, truck drivers.
- Disseminating information on HIV/AIDS through MDD
- We are engaged in water, hygiene and sensitization awareness creation in our communities and advocacy.
- We carry out non formal education to the school drop outs and other marginalized groups of people.
- We conduct functional adult literacy classes (FAL)
- We train the youths and other groups of people in computer literacy.
- We support orphans and vulnerable children (OVCs) and other vulnerable youths and groups of people with educational support from primary, secondary, tertiary institutions up to university level with support from our development partners.
Social Economic Empowerment:
- Train community members in income generating activities/projects such as, briquettes making for income generation and environmental conservation, agro forestry, poultry, piggery, organic farming, bee keeping, soap, candle and crafts making among others.
- We advocate for gender mainstreaming, child and women rights.